Welcome to our links section, where you will find links that we found relevant or useful while compiling the book, links to other indy comic book creators, and some we just found to be cool!
If you link to us, we'll link to you, easy as that! We even have buttons for you to use on your links page or in your message board signatures! Enjoy!
Religious and Mythological
- ReligiousTolerance.org To promote religious tolerance and freedom. To describe religious faiths in all their diversity. To describe controversial topics from all points of view.
- Integrational Polytheism The religion where all Gods are welcome! Welcome to a religious belief where gods from all pantheons are equally valid. Worship Odin alongside Ra!
- Bulfinch's Mythology Bulfinch's The Age of Fable (one of the difinitive sources on mythology for years) illustrated and put online here.
Godchecker is one of the premiere places for Mythology on the web.
Meet the Gods here! We have found this site to be a very valuable source
of reference, an easy to browse database of gods from cultures world
- Encyclopedia Mythica (probably better known as pantheon.org)An online encyclopedia on Mythology, folklore, and legend. Another valuable resource for us.
- Legends This is Legends, Paula Kate Marmor's personal journey through the worlds of Robin Hood, King Arthur, D'Artagnan, and other swashbuckling characters of balladry, fiction, and film, from the shores of Avalon to the dungeons of Zenda.
- Gods and Mythology of Ancient Egypt Pretty much what the title says. One of the most comprehensive sourceson the net for the symbolic meaning of items and colours.
- Stickman Graphics: Self Publishing Resource Guide If you need help getting your indy comic together, this shoud be your first stop. Information on evrything from printing to distribution.
- Indy Friendly Stores A listing of stores that are Indy friendly, as in they regularily purchase indy comics to sell.
- Publishing Your Own Comic A very good (and realistic) primer on self publishing your own comic, and the costs involved.